We're looking for Coaches!
The Myers Orléans Bengals Football Club is looking for people interested in coaching for the 2018 season. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or new to coaching, we want you to join our team!
Key Criteria for Myers Bengals Minor Football Association Coaching Candidates include:
- Ability to teach fundamental skills and team concepts of safe contact football.
- A dynamic personality who will get the entire Myers Bengals Club and Orléans community involved in football.
- Ability to interact with student-athletes of different ages and football skill levels in a positive and professional manner.
- Candidate should demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all Myers Bengals staff are considered to be role models for players and parents.
- Motivate and mentor student-athletes.
- Must promote Myers Bengals spirit.
- Communicate effectively with club administration and football families.
- Plan, organize and execute off-season, summer, and pre-season training and preparation and recruitment programs.
- Ability to manage team football budget, raise funds, plan, and prioritize football expenses, at the team and club levels.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest addressed to Club President George Zigoumis to email@example.com highlighting the following areas;
- Coaching Philosophy,
- Program Building ideas,
- References for those new to the club